Old February 17th 05, 03:10 PM
Greg

From: "
Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
Date: 16 Feb 2005 06:12:46 -0800
Subject: CCrane Radio Plus responses - many thanks

Heya
Many thanks to those who have responded. Think I'll pass up the CCrane
receiver. Now researching between the Sony 7600GR and the Grundig
S350. I have 2 very good SW receivers (an Icom R72 and a Yaesu
FRG100B) not to mention the portables (YB400 and ATS803A which is
getting long in the tooth). Just looking for the best BCB DX receiver
I can find. Take care friends
Greg WDX9KHY

Greg - I have the DX-440, same as the 803A, and, tho it's a little long in
the tooth , it is a great performer. How do you like your 803A for MW DX?
When you get your new radio please let us know how it performs. I would
especially be interested in how your chosen new radio compares to the 803A
on MW.

Greg (also!)