Old February 17th 05, 07:09 PM
MnMikew

"FDR" wrote in message

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed 16 Feb 2005 07:50:06p, "FDR"

wrote in message :

"clifto" wrote in message
FDR wrote:
Well tell me how the gun gets from the manufacturer to the

terrorist?

Well, tell me a few of those ways

stores,

So if stores didn't sell assault weapons that would eliminate that
source.

I see, you're one of those wild-eyed fantasy boys who believes that if

all
guns disappeared, there'd be no killing.

There wou;dn't have been a Columbine.

Well, let's see... What could have also been used to the same effect in

situation like Columbine?
most any combination of:
shotgun

BS.

bolt-action rifle

BS

semi-auto .22

BS

black-powder revolver

BS

cross-bow
sword
etc., etc., etc.

BS, BS and more BS

How often do you see police use a sword or crossbow?

Defective humans who are not thinking rationally can accomplish a great
many evil things without the benefit of a scary "Assault Rifle".

And yet they are highly prized.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. The so-called "assault
rifle" is just a plain old semi-auto that looks scary to liberals. They work
EXACTLY the same. A true assault rifle, fully automatic, has been extremely
regulated since 1934. I have a .22 rifle that is semi-auto and tube fed, it
holds 18 rounds. Is this also an "assault rifle" The rifles you speak of as
being "highly prized" are also highly expensive and have been found to be
used in less that 1% of all firearms crimes. There basically a non-issue,
well, to rational thinking people that is.