Old February 18th 05, 12:13 AM
Martin

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message
If you don't know the answer, then why reply?

Because he gave you a link to look at where you could learn all about IRLP.
I'm sure those majority in here that do know what it is, or those that know
how to use Google rather than just ask, don't really want a long winded
explanation posted here just to educate 1 person.....

If you don't know how to follow a hyperlink then please say so and we will
endeavour to provide adequate education to meet your needs, otherwise may I
suggest you follow the link given or, if you already knew the answer, stop
being a troll and run along...

"Simon VK3XEM" wrote in message
. ..
Airy R.Bean wrote: