Old February 18th 05, 04:24 AM
Landshark

"Steveo" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 19:51:34 GMT, Steveo wrote in
:

itoldyouiamnotiamnotgeorge
wrote:
Steveo wrote in
:

Mine and any company who proposes to sell radar to Pennsylvania

Is that what you do for a living, George?

I am in a related field to the subject in question.

It seems like you're up to date on such things.

Thats why it is funny
as a fart in a space suit to watch twisty try to tell me what i mean
and what is reality all this from 1800 miles away.

In this case it's common sense. No one gives a 1 mph speeding ticket,
not even in a school zone.

They do some smaller speed-traps here in WA. I can't remember if it
was Bellingham or Chelan, but one of those two towns has speed boards
in the school zones, and you better be driving -under- the speed limit
or they'll pull you over.

Man, I'd take a 1 mph speeding ticket to court every time, wouldn't you?

I'd lay odds on me getting it tossed, and the cop being bitched out
by the magistrate too.

Oh, it almost would be tossed, but how much time
did you spend? How much pay did you lose?
It all adds up, that's the reason an A-hole cop
would write you a ticket like that.

Landshark

--
Courage is what it takes to stand up