Old August 5th 03, 12:13 PM

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 01:00:46 UTC, "Chas" wrote:

I recently bought a 51S1 from a guy & the AC cord he shipped with it
went to the 75S series of receivers and not a 51S1 (11 versus 9 pins). The
previous owner can't find the original, so does anyone have an extra they
want to sell?

Chuck WG2A

an 11 pin powercord?

That might be what I'm looking for. I have a Signal/One CX7A and
the power connector looks like a short Centronics printer connector.
At least I think that's the power connector.

What is it and where do I get one?

In addition, I need a couple powercords for the Heathkit SB-303/313.
This is a 3 conductor cord with round holes on the chassis side.

Anyone know what this is called, the part number or perhaps a common
instrument or appliance that used it?

de ah6gi/4