Old February 18th 05, 05:38 AM
dxAce

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

FDR wrote:

"bpnjensen" wrote in message
ups.com...
B.H. wrote:

I understand but I'm not willing to budge on any aspect of my
freedom as
it's laid out in the Bill of Right or in our Constitution. I
don't
believe
in security over freedom because it doesn't work and it
ultimately
opens the
door to further erosion of our rights.

Fair enough, and I agree. You must have some real concerns with
the
Patriot Act and our current leadership, then, because I sure do,
vis-a-vis the Bill of Rights. The potential exists to make life
quite
a bit more obnoxious under that Act.

Yeah, but it's conservative opression, so it's ok. Right?

Damn right! It sure beats left-wing 'tard boy oppression any old
day.

Ok. Now I understand. You don't like the Constitution.

LMAO... the 'tard just made another stupid statement.

You don't understand jack, 'tard boy.

Yeah, but I do understand that you don't like the Constitution. Are you
communist?

You're just a hopeless 'tard boy.

Now go play with your ant farm.

A gun toting communist. Shouldn't you be arrested and sent to Guantanamo
with all those other freedom-hating thugs?

I've already been to Guantanamo, 'tard boy... next time I go, I'm going to drag
you by your little faggot ears down there with me.

Get the picture, piece of ****?

dxAce
Michigan
USA