Old February 18th 05, 03:07 PM
Brian Hill

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
news
Here's a new one on me. I have been exchanging email with an SX-42 owner

who
found my SX-42 page ( http://antiqueradio.org/halli07.htm ). He is missing
the cabinet. He also is a sheetmetal worker and would like to manufacture

new cabinet for his 42 from scratch.

I took a bunch of measurements and photos of my cabinet and sent them

along
to him. This is the kind of project I never could attempt! We'll see what
transpires. If he's succesful, I might just lend him my spare SX-28

cabinet
to see what he could do. There are lots of SX-28s and SX-42s out there
without raincoats :-)

Regards,

Phil Nelson

It's an easy proposition if your a metal worker like myself. It's just a
matter of having the tools on hand to do the job as well as time to do it
right.

B.H.