Old February 18th 05, 06:11 PM

i have used their milia treatment for milia seed on my eye brown area
and below cheek. after three applications, i noticed a reduction in the
milia size, quite impressed as i thought only laser surgery can solve
my problem.
--------------------------------

i keep seeing reviews and raves about this
http://www.naturalisproducts.com and http://www.organiconline.com.sg .
many people are discussing in beauty forums and magazines have positive
reviews on this . but this thing ain't new, its been around for many
years! anyone tried can feedback to me on exactly how good it is?

can anyone help me please, am looking for the local distributor or any
shop selling the naturalis range of skin and body care products, from
this company http://www.naturalisproducts.com . looking for this
urgently. for those who have not come across it, its some foodbased
anti-aging products. i googled for this and received result showing its
available at http://www.organiconline.com.sg. i need this
urgently but shipping from singapore will take some time, if anyone is
distributing this please contact me at
urgently. i have a group of us looking to buy this. thanks!