Old February 18th 05, 09:32 PM
Jack Painter

Hello Art,

I've been to London, and I never heard lunatics advocating the violent
destruction of all things related to the "West" as we know it. But then I
stayed out of Mosques, too. The reference to the city gates was anecdotal
only. The 40% was a figure given to me by a London couple I met last week,
when I quoted 30% muslim population living in London, apparently an old
figure. This particular British couple I met happen to approve of both
President George Bush and our mutual (countries) efforts to eradicate
radical muslim actors. They also have a soldier-son in Kuwait so perhaps
they are privy to information we are not.

We have not declared war on the nation of islam, but we should, because they
have long ago declared war on the west and all of our tenets of free
religion, free economies and forms of self-government.

Wise up and stop defending that which is focused on your own destruction. It
has nothing to do with free speech. It has everything to do with survival. I
don't mince words, and genocide is exactly what it will take to survive the
onslaught of islam. Education may prevent it from reaching the level of
insanity it presently enjoys. It enjoys this status largely due to the
tolerance of fools who think their elected legislators represent them.
Perhaps Reg remembers when Chamberlain lied to his countrymen, waiving the
"peace is at hand" (paraphrased, Art) toilet paper that Nazi Germany gave
him. Saying that Islam is a "peaceful religion" is the same rubbish.

Regards,
Jack

" wrote

Jack, who are the lunatics? To have faith in your religeon or beliefs is

not
insane,
We have christians who have faith in religeon and beliefs. In war many

have
given up their lives
to save others and we have in fact declared war against a religeon.,
Regarding Londoners having their own form of sanity, go to Hyde Park

corner
on a sunday
and hear the free speech that is the right of all even if you may disagree
with it..
Regarding the gates of London of which there are eight which surround one
square mile
if you say that 40,000 dwell inside those gates then many must be

squatters
inside the palace walls.
Reg is speaking as a European where the main threat of war in the world is
seen to come from the Middle East
with the help of the U.S. Why else would we deliver 50 of our most
sophisticated deep concrete bunker
smart bombs? Surely not for destruction of tents and shacks but more
probably to penetrate heavily concrete
nuclear energy stations like their own. I believe Reg is sincere and

correct
in asking the USA from the other side of the pond regarding what we do in
the Middle East. WHY?
As far as banning guns, I do believe they ban hand grenades and a

plethoria
of other weapons that can only
be used to kill people. It is a democratic country and it is the peoples
will, why are you concerned about it?.
If there are many close by to you who have the same beliefs as you

regarding
genocide you may have to coinsider
whether you want to kill or be considered to be one endangered by the
killing. Your religion may well be different
to your immediate population
Regards
Art

"Jack Painter" wrote in message

"Reg Edwards" wrote

These days we have other forms of suicide. There are people who are

living
such enforced miserable lives and in such oppressed conditions they
prefer
to sacrifice their own lives in the hope of improving the future lives

of
their families and their decendents.

Citizens of the United States, and others, ask yourselves WHY?
----
Reg, Amateur Radio, G4FGQ

Reg,

The alleged conditions you describe are not found in the people who do
this,
and if it were present would still have zero bearing on the cause of

these
lunatic suicides. Fractional existence and/or slavery may be found all
over
the globe and was rarely ever a cause of such insanity. Only the
influence
of Islam allows such departure from humanity and any hope of a better

life
here on earth. Islam executes this insane belief not only on others, but
on
themselves. A combination of education and eradication (genocide) may be
applied as needed to calm this insanity. Londoners have their own form

of
insanity, that of banning guns from law abiding citizens whilst
encouraging
Muslim Mosques to add to the near 40% Muslim population who preach for

the
destruction of the West from inside the London city gates.

Regards,

Jack Painter
Virginia Beach, Virginia