Old February 18th 05, 10:36 PM
Vinnie S.

On 18 Feb 2005 22:04:47 GMT, Steveo wrote:

Vinnie S. wrote:
That would have been the last try. I was going to bias as soon as a DMM
came in thru mailorder. But this coil think blows my mind. I still am not
sold there isn't another problem. I barely moved the thing, but Jim was
right. It made enough of a difference.

Vinnie S.

What the hell will you do with a DMM now?

Don't matter. I still need it. Mostly for current. My company DMM doesn't
measure current. But it appears everyone is right in some sense. I have narrowed
it down to the back area, by moving and removing the cover.

Vinnie S.