Old February 18th 05, 11:23 PM
tianli

"lsmyer" wrote

But then the xenophobic ranting started. I was shocked at first, but I

hoped
that it was just a poorly executed cute remark that fell flat. But the
rantings continued. And there was definitely nothing cute about it. It was
intentionally mean, and I was horrified to realize that a fellow American
and dxer would stoop to such ignorant and mean-spirited rantings.

The thread then got too painful to read. I immediately blocked the

offending
poster, but the memory of his ignorant ranting still sticks in my craw. In
fact, looking back, I can't even remember exactly who that hateful poster
was. I think he was a regular here, but his postings no longer appear on

my
computer, so I can't be sure.

Shocked you were? And your memory is too painful for you?
Hmmm, perhaps you should read more, or better yet, live in China for a
while.
Then and only then will you understand the "horror" that the WWII generation
that can no longer pass on to your memory. Perhaps Tianamen Square will
refresh your ailing synapses. No? Well, here is something very recent for
you
to be shocked about:

http://www.geocities.com/china_e_lob...ember2004.html
http://www.geocities.com/china_e_lob...ember2004.html
http://www.geocities.com/china_e_lob...ember2004.html

Keep up to date about your engineer Komrade he
http://english.epochtimes.com/category.asp?id=92
Especially noteworthy today: http://china-e-lobby.blogspot.com/

By the way let me give you a bit of advice. If your email to the Degen
engineer doesn't bounce these days it is a sure bet he is very well
connected with the Chinese Communist Party. The CCP are currently in the
Blocking All Foreign Email mode! They tend to do this during times when
they feel threatened by "unsanitary information" penetrating their bamboo
curtain.