Old February 19th 05, 02:08 AM
Honus

"running dogg" wrote in message
Honus wrote:

"tianli" wrote in message
Islamic Science: Neil Armstrong Proved Mecca is the Center of the

World

http://www.memritv.org/Transcript.asp?P1=545

Come on...the "science" in this is -so- bad that I can't help but think

that
it was produced by someone who merely wanted to make a certain group of
people look really, really dumb. But then, a google search of the name

Dr.
Abd Al-Baset Al-Sayyed -did- turn up this same transcript on a Muslim

site.
So...

Maybe it was written to make them look stupid, but they really -are- so
stupid that they couldn't see that fact, and posted it as if it were

true.
It's a funny thought.

In a cave in Afghanistan US troops found a copy of the Homemade H Bomb
hoax that has been going around for years, you know the one where you
turn an Electrolux into a WMD.

Unreal. A web hoax that hasn't hit my inbox yet. I haven't heard about this
one.