Old February 19th 05, 02:18 AM
Honus

"tianli" wrote in message

Honus, this transcript was taken from an interview on an Arab Al-Majd TV
program broadcast somewhere in the M.E. on
January 16, 2005. The home page of the link is an organization that
monitors and translates into english M.E. media news.
This is a factual interview!

Yeah, that's what the page says. And I know that's what Memri does. But
it's -so- wrong! But then when I think of it, it sounds an awful lot like
Christian creationism, and so I really shouldn't be so surprised when some
other religion's fundamentalists (with an emphasis on the "mental") come up
with zingers like these.