Old February 19th 05, 02:00 AM
Steve Uhrig

On 18 Feb 2005 16:05:58 -0800, wrote:

Thanks dt. I had been searching for awhile but not been able to find
any information on this. Interesting knowing it was surveillance
equipment. Are there any websites you know of that have more info on
this older equipment?

The piece could be used as a body worn agent alarm for officer in
trouble, in prisons or mental institutions for example, or as a
hardwired alarm for whatever. They frequently were used by the post
office to let them know when a certain mailbox was opened, on drug
stings. Sometimes they were wired to transmit when a trip wire was
broken, like when a package was opened.

What you have is a more recent version of what is described he

http://www.batnet.com/mfwright/bodyalarms.html

Regards ... Steve WA3SWS

Steve Uhrig, SWS Security, Maryland (USA)
Mfrs of electronic surveillance equip
website http://www.swssec.com
tel +1+410-879-4035, fax +1+410-836-1190
"In God we trust, all others we monitor"