Old February 19th 05, 05:56 AM
Telamon

In article . com,
wrote:

The sad part is that it was a group with such a narrow view of the
world that different cultures are threatening. Someone told me the
trolls have morphed into gangs on some of the news groups. This news
group is not there yet, but it is getting closer. That was probably the
first and last time someone from the radio manufacturing industry will
ask this group for their opinions on the design of a new radio. It was
truly a unique opportunity to actually have some input into the
features we would like to see on a radio. And we collectively blew it
because of the immature behavior and xenophobic attitude of a few.

Congratulations guys. You accomplished something that I'm sure you are
proud of and will take home and brag about to your family.

Snip

What are you guys talking about? I read this news group almost every day
and didn't see this. Maybe that because I use a kill file and already
had the guy Plonked.

There is always at least one whack job around spoiling things for other
people.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California