Old February 19th 05, 01:17 PM
toho

who cares if it's legal or not? that's what rottweilers are for --- if
anyone starts giving you a hassle about your radio, just give the nod to
fido and the person will suddenly have far more important things to deal
with than the legality of your radio equipment!
arf! arf! woof! woooof!
grrrr, snarl, slobber, woof, grr! ARF!!!
There, figure that one out Mr nosy RF spectrum policeperson, and in the
meantime my little radio device and I slip away into the night ...

"Skweezieweezie" wrote in message
I know that it is illegal to use a scanner while driving
a tractor-trailer and other commercial vehicles like
that and I would believe that a bus falls under that
classification. I'm not quite sure if it is a Federal
law. The person I asked has been a long haul OTR
driver for 20+ years.