Old February 19th 05, 05:10 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Who's "Stebe"..?

He's the guy Len is referring to.

And who is Lennie refering to? Or is this another of his
"incomming artillery" stories?

What "episode"...???

Patient records are sealed.

What patient records? More fiction, I see.

What's incredible is how you two can actually be so well
documented as liars and still think that you're believed by anyone
about anything even when you're right about something...Which is
rare...

We're right more often than you'd like to think, more often than

you'll
admit.

If you were "right" that often, Brain, we wouldn't be having this
conversation.

The fact is you THINK you are getting "something" right, but all
you are doing is compounding your humiliation. That's why it's
important for you to not sign your name to your posts.

S'ok by me.

I stand corrected. Way to go, Lennie...

At least you didn't persist. This time.

Because I WASN'T right and I admitted it.

That's what seperates you and Lennie from the rest of us...

...the intestinal fortitude to do what's right when "doing what's
right" is what's called for.

To Leonard H Anderson...Who can't take this post to a lawyer

and
say "make him stop" becasue he knows who'd be proven the liar and

who'd
be laughing all the way home.

Huh?

"Huh" indeed. You got it.

You're in the same boat and you're way past being able to
successfully bail the thing out.

Better go easy. He might start yelling at hisself.

Naw...Just laughing at the "superior intellect".

What a waste of opportunity your life has been, Lennie...To

wind
up
the laughing stock of the practitioners of a technical hobby that

you
could have been a "household name" of...

Why do you say that he could have been a "household name" of?

Because had Lennie taken even a tenth of the energy he expells in
this forum and focused it into something constuctive, he might have
"been" something...the role model engineer he PERCEIVES himself as
being.

Unfortunately what he DID become was a discredited liar and
antagonist. His loss. No one twisted his arm to do it. The
engineering community in general and Amateur Radio in particular are
doing just fine without him.

You followed right along. Now you have the same bruised
credibility and pitiful character issues.

Sucks to be you, Brian.

Steve, K4YZ