Old February 19th 05, 02:36 PM

I own a Grundig radio that has shortwave bands and AM/FM bands and it
has a phonograph/record player in the top of the radio which has a lid
that is hinged at the back and folds down to cover the phonograph/record
player.The radio does work but it needs some repair work to make it work
like it is suppose to work properly,seems that it doesn't put out much
sound/audio.The phonograph/record player works too.The radio has a wood
cabinet.I bought the radio for $14.00 at a Goodwill thrift store about
seven years ago.Right now I am useing the radio as a tv stand for a tv
set I don't use anymore and my stupid webtv set top box is sitting on
top of that old tv set.The owners manual is in the top of the radio
where the phonograph/record player is and I am not going to the trouble
to get it out to see what model of radio it is till I damn well feel
like it.I think the radio dates back to the 1950's but I don't remember
exactly.If some of y'all will throw up some websites with some
pictures/thumbnails (I like them thumb nail pics of them pretty naked
wimmins too) of those old radios,maybe there might be a picture of the
make and model radio I own.I also own a big Telefunken shortwave AM/FM
wooden case table model (good "yum yum" is called Table Grade) radio
that I bought at a Goodwill thrifstore about six years ago but that
radio does not work because some of the tubes are missing and I don't
know whatever else/work it needs to get it working.There is NO such
thing nowdays as new radios of any kind that comes anywhere near looking
as good as those old radios of many years ago,I don't care what anybody
says.Damn F..King cheap ass plastic radios nowdays look like ****!
cuhulin