Old February 19th 05, 05:04 PM

Just for that,metinks I will buy a Degen Radio.Hannie Caulder movie is
on tb now.I hate jane fonda but I probally wouldn't have minded jumping
her bones before the Vietnam War.But that was forty one years ago for
me,1964.She looked good almost butt naked steppin out of that bathtub in
the Hannie Caulder movie on tb right now.Yeahhhhhh,,,, I would have
liked to screw her before she went wrong.I once screwed a Vietnamese gal
up her ass in Saigon,but I really didn't like it,it took me forever to
get me nutts off.Mama San said,,, ****ttttt,,, long time!!!!! I was
trying me ass off at it though.Give me E for Effort.
cuhulin