Old February 20th 05, 01:46 AM
Richard Clark

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 00:42:21 GMT, "Tom Donaly"
wrote:

How do you feel about the sacking of Constanople?

Most cultures have advanced in the last 800 years.

Yes, but there are some Christian-Muslim-Hindu-Jewish fanatics
who want to regress to a pre-scientific age because they think
their people were better off back then.

Hi Tom,

Most of our (make that all) problems do not come from religious
simpletons who have THE answer (usually involving genocide).

No, we have big time problems with administration clowns who want to
poke a stick in their eye, and then spout reams of denial about how
well they are "defending" us from their inflamed passion.

The latest news out of the white house Big Top press briefing room is
the administration's planted "reporter," "Jeff Gannon," who worked for
the fake news organization "Talon News." Hired by the ministry of
information he has the unique qualifications of being a $200-an-hour
gay prostitute.

Should we visit "Family Values" now?

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC