Old February 19th 05, 10:02 PM
Telamon

In article BANRd.27941$uc.10958@trnddc08, "Burr"
wrote:

How high's the water down there dude???

We've had a slow rain for two days but it is running down the street.

I'm in Ridgecrest

Ventura county is experiencing similar weather to LA county with an
abundance of rain, flooding and mud slide alerts with more on the way
this weekend. Last two days a little over 2 inches with 4 inches in
places like Ojai. At least we have not have any tornados like San Diego
has had today.

We have had very rare thunder storms so the antennas were disconnected
last night.

I'm about 100 yards from the beach and the previous storms had water
halfway up the driveway due to some plugged storm drains but these last
rains were no problem because they were cleared this time around.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California