Old February 20th 05, 02:27 AM
running dogg

I heard on the news tonight that so californica had 2 twisters.
I bet that is an odd happening.
We get them every spring here in Kentucky and Ihate the
damn things.
Hope neither of you were close,and that you all don't get
covered by mudslides.
The weather can suck at times.
We are supossed to have a minor ice storm tonight.
The last one we had left my parents with out power for 7 days.
Terry

Two words: global warming. I heard on the BBC that scientists have
proved that the warming of the earth is due to human meddling. I've also
heard that the earth could warm up to 11 degrees over the next 50-100
years. The ice sheet over the Arctic has ALREADY lost an area equal to
the size of Texas AND Arizona. The Sacramento River delta in
California-the source for most of the agricultural water in the central
valley, and of SoCal's drinking water-is going to change from fresh
water to salt water over the next few decades, making it unusable for
any human use. Hang on folks, there's more coming...