Old February 20th 05, 10:19 PM
David Stinson

Default So.California: Mil Equipment Needs Rescue

This fellow is having an estate sale with military equipment
and parts. He isn't a "radio person." Need someone in
So.Cal. to contact him and go there. Downey area.
Please contact him direct; I'm just the "relay."
P.S. please save the "doodads" and small parts.
"Parts-catcher boxes" are getting hard to find
and you never know what
little knob or bolt will finish a restoration.
Thanks.

.....most of it dates
back to probably WWII Signal Corps days. Tube type receivers and so-on.
Some are a little later than that era. There's a lot of glass jars with
little spare doodads. Wish I could be more descriptive.

He is: