Old February 21st 05, 06:15 PM
real-radio-ham

Hi,

Thanks for the link, I did a google but used the word valve rather than
tube, must remember that for the future when searching for American valves.

It's going in a HB CW TX, 6j6-807-803 on 80 and 40. If I can find a mod
transformer big enough it may even end up on AM now that we have the band
extension on 40.

RRH

"Antonio Vernucci" wrote in message
It takes a minute to search for the 803 data sheet on google:

http://hereford.ampr.org/cgi-bin/tube?tube=803

I used that tube many years ago. It is pretty similar to an 813, but not
recommended above 20 MHz.

Tony, I0JX

"real-radio-ham" ha scritto nel messaggio
HI,

Has anyone any info or a data sheet for a type 803 valve?

I looks like a large pentode, just a little taller than a 813.

RRH