Old February 21st 05, 08:46 PM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ babbled his usual libelous filth on Feb 19, 9:10 am, to

wit:

You've contributed nothing to the technical development
of Amateur Radio.

I haven't?

Nope.

You authored some theory-only items in a long-since defunct
Amateur journal. Despite being asked on several occassions to do so,
you've not once provided a single example of where any of your "papers"
were part-and-parcel of some larger project that resulted in some
practical manifestation.

Not one. Zero = None. Nada. Zippo. Zilch.

What has widdle Stevie "contributed to the technical development
of amateur radio?

Absolutely nothing.

But then I never claimed to, nor have I insinuated that by being
granted unearned privileges that I would be better able to do so...

Like Lennie has....

Sitting in ham newsgroups and hurling libelous
filth against all who oppose him? :-)

At every opportunity.

It's not "libelous" if it's true.

And if you don't like the "filth", stop spreading it and I will
stop rubbing your nose in it. It's your filth, after all.

Define "technical development" in radio, oh mighty radio guru!

Show us your work, your brilliant developments of buying ready-
built equipment and building "weekender" projects from articles
in ham magazines...no doubt all full of amazing technology
never before seen, ey? :-)

Steve harms amateur radio by his very presence. He's nuts and he's

not
afraid to prove it.

"Nuts"...?!?! For standing up to liars and deceivers like the two
of you..?!?!

HA!

Steve continues to be inconsistent in how he applies his core values
and beliefs.

No, I'm not.

Brian P Burke and Leonard H Anderson are known liars and I do not
tolerate either of them.

Brian has, on occassion, demonstrated some civil behaviour and
tolerance for others opinions and beliefs, and on those occassions
we've gotten along just fine...but then he goes right back into the
LennieMode and "fight's on".

Poor Stevie, all confused again as to what is "right or wrong"
and personal fantasy versus reality. Thinks all who oppose
his opinions are "wrong," "liars," "untruthful," etc., etc.

No...I only think that those who have been consistently wrong
(Lennie has made numerous errors of fact pertaining to Part 95, Part
97, ARES, etc), who repeatedly lie ("I am going to get my Extra lite
out of the box", "The BoD of the ARRL is dishonest") and untruthful ("I
served under the threat of the Soviet Tu-95 Bear bomber" "I know what
it's like to be under incoming artillery fire") are "wrong", "liars"
and "untruthful".

All of those examples are archived as being the comments of Leonard
H. Anderson, by the way.

Brian P. Burke has his own entire set of established and on-going
mistruths archived in Google.

Steve, K4YZ