Old February 21st 05, 10:31 PM
john graesser

"Airy R.Bean" wrote in message
The best software for any self-respecting _REAL_ Radio Ham is
that which he writes for himself. It is CBer who buy such things
off-the-shelf.

It is very much the case with software that you can manufacture a much
better
product than any you can buy for a very small percentage of the cost.

Oh, so we can be sure that you wrote the operating system and mail program
that you are using to access the newsgroup? Or do you have no self respect?

Perhaps you have enough time to generate the software for the rest of us
that don't have the time to spend even more time coding than we have to
already. Unless you are a professional coder, then don't disrespect the
profession by suggesting that anyone can hack up a program for lower cost
with better performance. If you are a professional coder then considering
your posts, perhaps anyone could output code that is better than what you
are being paid for, so anyone could produce code with better performance
than what you can output.

If you are a professional at anything, then stay with your field of
expertise. Can you cite any accomplishments that you have achieved?
thanks, John.
KC5DWD