Old February 22nd 05, 12:08 AM
Laura Halliday

"wb0gaz" wrote in message oups.com...
I'm looking for design (or at least pointer to some information about)
for a switching power supply that would provide about 1KV @ 2A given
110/220VAC input. A commercial product would work too, but I've never
seen such a thing. It need not be regulated, but I would want it to be
switching (to reduce weight/size.) I am having trouble getting started
on my search for information.

You might want to consider a linear supply anyway.

You may have difficulty lifting a 2000 watt linear supply,
but you can be highly confident that it will work. In
most cases, this is what really matters...

Laura Halliday VE7LDH "Que les nuages soient notre
Grid: CN89mg pied a terre..."
ICBM: 49 16.05 N 122 56.92 W - Hospital/Shafte