Old February 22nd 05, 03:52 AM
Todd Daugherty

"Phil Kane" wrote in message
ganews.com...
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:25:15 -0600, Todd Daugherty wrote:

I believe those wifi systems are using Spread Spectrum system, But only
problem with those wifi system would come up a way to keep non-amateurs out.
As I stated in my previous post this system, I think this system would work
better for amateur radio because it would eliminate fowarding and would
allow a variety more stuff in the amateur service. Stuff that wasn't allowed
due to the speed problem; including a online library with a mass variety of
tech books.

Todd N9OGL

--
73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane