Old February 22nd 05, 06:44 AM
Harvey WhitezChocoBunny

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

Some of you rejoice at the death of Dr. Gene Scott. Many Christians
rejoice with you for, if he was truly a Christian (only God knows the
heart), he is far better off than he ever was here. ... Even before he
got prostate cancer. See Phil. 1:23.

"But there were false prophets also among the people, even
as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall
bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that
bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason
of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
And through covetousness shall they with feigned
words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now
of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."
- 2 Peter 2:1-3

NOW tell me AP -- If that passage above don't describe the
late Dr. euGene Scott to a tee...then I don't know what does !!