Old February 22nd 05, 04:55 AM

I never use my computer I bought last year from www.velocitymicro.com
(ProMagix tower computer) for emailing or visiting websites I do not
absolutely trust.(I can use my stupid webtv box and check out websites
to detrmine if they have a virus before I access them with my computer)
There is a guy in one of the webtv alt.discuss.computers news group who
said I don't know a damn thing about computers (I do not know much about
useing my computer,,,, yet,I am learning) and he said my computer isn't
even connected to the internet. www.twcjam.com (anybody wants
proof,come see for yourselfs) How would he know? Does he have Superman's
X-Ray eyes and telescopic vision? I also have Norton System Works 2005
with GoBack and my computer has Windows XP Home Edition.
cuhulin