Old February 22nd 05, 04:23 AM
Jeff Camp

William Mutch wrote:
In article ELlSd.13256$ds.1564@okepread07, says...

I'm looking for another Hallicrafters S-20R for a restoration project.
If you have one laying around that you'd like to dispose of, please
email me and maybe we can work something out. I would also consider
other Hallicrafters receivers.

I posted some stuff I have for sale both yesterday and today and would
be willing to work out a trade for the S-20R using that stuff.

73,
Jeff N0WJP

I looked at an S-20r offered on consignment in a local shop called
Pastimes Antiques ( 607-277-3457 ) a couple of months ago. The actual
owner returned my call but wanted over $200 for it which was way too
rich for my blood on that particular radio. You could call the store to
find out if it is still offered... maybe the price is would be more
realistic by now.

73 de kc2lvq

That's a little too rich for me, too. I'll keep looking, but thanks for
the reply.

73,
Jeff
N0WJP