Old February 23rd 05, 06:34 AM
K4YZ

[so angry he can't think or type straight]
wrote on Feb 22, 10:43 am:

This is a forum about Amateur Radio POLICY.

Every time.

Oooooo! That's a keeper! We'd all better laminate-
that-and-keep-it-in-our-wallets! Or maybe frame it
to hang on the wall!

The judge roy bean of the newsgroup has SPOKEN!

All hear and obey!

Except all PCTA morsemen...they can talk about
anything they want but all others are not. QED.

And again you miss (avoid) the point. It's not about "judging"
anyone or imposing any restrictions.

It's about pointing out what a twofaced, lying scumbag you are and
how YOU "impose" such restrictions on EVERYone else except you.

I could care less what you "talk" about.

It's that you, on the one hand, "demand" that everyone talk about
what YOU want to talk about when you want to talk about it, but then
quickly attempt to redirect anyone who dares stray from YOUR agenda
regardless of what the topic is.

RRAP is an "amateur radio policy" newsgroup as long as we discuss
nothing but the Morse Code test issue...Unless, of course, YOU want to
discuss 1950's era Army nets, radio controlled models, politics, the
value of your rela estate or retirement holdings, etc. Then it can be
a discussion group on any of those topics.

Thankfully you reintroduce new examples almost every day of YOUR
"double standard", thereby greatly reducing my workload and reproving
once again what a chronic, self-serving liar you are.

Thanks.

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ