Old February 23rd 05, 10:27 AM
K4YZ

K4YZ [mad as hell and can't take it anymore] shouted on Feb 22, 9:45

am
wrote:

Guess who fabricated an insulting "story" and posted it,
in a separate thread which had nothing to do with amateur
radio policy?

Who antagonizes an entire worldwide discussion resource for an
avocation that's he's decidedly not a part of?

Oooooooo!!!! Quick, contact Paul Schleck and Google and
have me BANNED from the newsgroup!!!!

If only we could.....

Who's had lie after lie archived, and refuses to acknowledge

and
apologize for them?

Ain't me, Kemosabe!

Tsk, tsk, tsk, little Steven James Robeson is guilty of that!

I am sure you wished it were true, Kemosabe.

[and my name is not "kemosabe" :-) ]

OK, Kemosabe.

You can't prove any of your "work" was original then claim

others

are "insane" for it.

Not a problem. You ARE nuts...

And you're a humiliation to yourself and your family name.

All pathological liars are. The ironic thing is that most
pathological liars WANT to get caught. It's a subconcious effort to
get help.

Too bad Mrs. Lennie, the correspondence course shrink, doesn't
read the NG. Of course she would have to WANT to help. By letting you
act a fool all the time she can keep you under thumb.

(I've often considered that Lennie probably is a domestic abuse
victim whose only source of venting IS this NG...and we are all just
victims of his redirected frustrations. His patterns of postings and
methodology of belittling and denigrating are typical of an abused
person)

You're a humiliation. To yourself. To your wife. To your

family
name. To professional electrical engineering.

Tsk. Must a double dose of uppers!

Nope. Just another round of rubbing your nose in your own
mistruthfulness.

More than one "professional paper" has been disproven as

"false"
long after it had been published.

Tsk. Prove it in detail. [you can't because you don't know]

So We're now asking YOU to "prove your work".

Shaking your "we-we" again? [that's obscene]

Hey Lennie...You and your sidekick need to get your rants worked
out so you don't at once claim others are "fixated" on male genitalia,
and then you go right ahead and do that very thing...

Just makes making a fool out of you even that more easy.

Nonebody else needing such proof.

I do. Your volumes of lies and mistruths in this forum tend to
lend great doubt on the validity of ANYthing that you have "authored".
If you expect ANYone to believe the validity of them, you need to prove
it.

You've so discreditied yourself as to make ANYthing you say
doubtable.

Your "word" is worthless.

Never been fired from any job for "falsifying" things.
[not like a purchasing department job...]

You worked in a Purchasing Department too...???

I never falsified any documents, though. Why did you find it
necessary to...????

I say that judging by your frequent lies and deceitful

behaviour
it's highly unlikely that anything else you've done is valid either.

Wow! TRIPLE does of uppers!

Nope...It's just that the pattern of YOUR behaviour is well known.
You're not a trustworthy person.

We'll just narrow it down to those items published in Amateur
Radio realted periodicals.

No problem. All 22 years of Ham Radio Magazine are
available on three CDs for $150 the set (shipping charges
extra) from ARRL or CQ Bookstore.

You're not in the entire 22 years of Ham Radio.

And you still haven't produced any references to projects that
your "papers" contributed materially to, Lennie.

Come to think of it...Had Jim Fisk used the money he paid you for
your "work" on a swimsuit edition instead, HR might still be in active
publication today...

At least then the subscribers would ahve had something a bit more
useful.

As for your "friends"...well...Like usually follows like, and I
have no reason to believe they'd be any more likely to be any more
honest or "trustworthy" than you...regardless of which side of the
aisle they were standing on.

Yup. That vein is getting bigger...and bigger...and bigger...

Nope. I just consider the current events. Look who your
"buddies" are in THIS forum. Why should we expect "real life" to be
any different...???

No luck needed...no DOCTOR needed in order to help demonstrate
that Leonard H Anderson is a lying, deceitful, untrustworthy old

codger
who's lashing out in disappointment in his final days on Earth.

Such warmth, such charm, such joie de vivre!

Widdle Stebie be a grate PR man for ham radio!

Role model! ...or one of the 'models' on "CSI"?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm "CSI: Sun Valley"..... Based on a true story?
Could happen!

And there's our "star" now!

Steve, K4YZ