Old February 23rd 05, 09:29 AM
Fac

Default To owners of a JIL SX-200: display blocked on "89APL-E"

I have an old JIL SX-200 (http://www.rigpix.com/miscrx/jil_sx200.htm)
and it worked perfectly until yesterday...
While listening on VHF, all signals disappeared and now I can hear
only white noise.

And suddenly this error message "89APL-E" appeared on the display.
Since then I'm not able to enter any frequency or set the clock.

On the service manual this error "89APL-E" is mentioned and it should
happen when power supply is cut with the scanner switched-off in clock
mode.

Any suggestion for solving this problem on my old dear sx-200?

Thanks in advance,

Fac