Old February 23rd 05, 02:55 PM
Al Patrick

Simon Mason wrote:

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

IT IS self-interpreting and covers every

subject of human knowledge and need now and forever.

I can't find anything about Nuclear Physics in mine.

A book could be written here, but I'll attempt to keep it to the rough
draft of a tract -- which someone else can polish and publish.

Do you play a musical instrument? If you do you know the first thing
you have to do is TUNE it. If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who
shall prepare himself to the battle? On that little word "if" rests so
many of the promises of God to mankind. IF we keep His laws, THEN He
will do certain things for us. ELSE .... See, It's a basic computer
program statement. IF...THEN...ELSE...

You have to get "in tune" to hear and understand some of the things in
the Bible.

I'll be asking you a few questions along the way. I'm sure you
appreciate the warning. :-)

Did you know that Jesus Christ occasionally spoke in parables so that
men would NOT understand what He was saying? Let's say He was speaking
ESoterically to His disciples instead of EXoterically to some EXterior
group - those who were not "in tune" with His program and plans. He
also mentions those who had ears and didn't hear and others having ears
TO HEAR. IF we have ears to hear His Word He'll give us understanding.

Did you know that there are 76 drops to a teaspoon? Check it out at
http://www.elivermore.com/conversions.htm ...and six teaspoons per fluid
ounce? (Bear with me now, I'm going some place, even if I don't know
where it is! -- as the Sprint PCS TV commercial used to say before we
started talking about the use of cell phones to track us, they'll find
you and deliver your phone call to you "even if YOU don't know where you
are!") ...16 ounces per pint, 2 pints per quart, etc. Therefore, a
peck bucket (that's 10 quarts) would contain 10 quarts times 2 pints per
quart times 16 ounces per pint times six teaspoons per ounce times 76
drops per teaspoonful. A formula for drops per bucket could be easily
written from the above information. 76 x 6 x 16 x 2 x 10 = Number of
drops per 10 quart bucket. That is 145,920 drops per 10 quart bucket --
but God is mighty big and strong and just might be referring, in this
allegorical passage, to a VERY LARGE BUCKET. "He's got the whole world
in His hands...." POINT: Isaiah 40:15, KJV, "Behold, the nations are
as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance:
behold, he taketh up the isles as a very little thing." ALL THE
NATIONS, individually or collectively, are as a drop of a bucket in the
sight of God. Remember, there are almost 150,000 of them -- IF we're
only talking about a 10 quart bucket - one fourth of a bushel!

NOW, let's look at what is going to happen to ALL the armies of ALL
those nations when Christ returns. Old Slough Foot, Satan, that wicked
one, is now in control of the armies of the world and they SEEM all
powerful. He could rightly promise Christ all the kingdoms of the world
if He'd only bow down and worship Satan. God / Christ had given him
that power. He is the prince of this world - right now. This is why so
many worship the devil. Remember "The Devil and Daniel Webster" ?
People actually are selling their souls to the devil, and he is actually
rewarding many of them very generously with this worlds good which will
all be burned up! When Christ returns He is going to destroy Satan, and
presumably ALL his allies. It's a really "tough" job! :-) Check out
Second Thessalonians 2:8, KJV, "And then shall that Wicked be revealed,
whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall
destroy with the brightness of his coming:"

Get that? The Wicked One is going to be DESTROYED -- WITH THE
BRIGHTNESS OF CHRIST'S COMING! Nuclear Physics, lasers, etc. won't even
compare! ....and all the nations of the world which have gathered to
fight against the returning Jesus Christ will be destroyed with him.

Nuclear Physics? Check out Zechariah. Zec 14:12, KJV, "And this shall
be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have
fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they
stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes,
and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth." Now, THAT sounds
like a nuclear blast to me. The flesh melting away while the bones yet
stand. Remember the shadows of men etched into the steel girders of
bridges in Japan? Yep, their bodies "consumed" part of that powerful
blast but the blast also consumed their bodies! Wasn't this AFTER Japan
had surrendered? Wasn't this one of the Japanese cities with a very
high percentage of Christian in it? Didn't the same thing re-occur just
a day or two later with the same or very similar circumstances?

Molecular Structure? Colossians, referring to Jesus Christ, says, Col
1:17, "And he is before all things, and by him all things consist." And
you probably were thinking electrons, protons, nucleus, etc. held things
together. What makes up the nucleus of an atom? Protons and Neutrons?
Protons, positively charged, "large" particles. Neutrons - approx.
same mass as proton, no charge. So, EVERY ATOM has a nucleus with MANY
particles that are positively charged and about the same number of
chargeless particles; i.e. the nucleus is POSITIVELY CHARGED. Yes, out
in orbit some distance from them are some NEGATIVELY CHARGED particles,
but the nucleus is, again, POSITIVELY CHARGED. Like charges repel! WHO
do you think is keeping those positively charged particles which are all
repelling each other FROM E-X-P-L-O-D-I-N-G-? Colossians 1:17 tells us
it is by Jesus Christ that ALL THINGS CONSIST. The Amplified amplifies
on this a bit - pun intended. Col. 1:17, "And He Himself existed
before all things, and in Him all things consist (cohere, are held
together)." It also recommends we read Proverbs 8:22-31. So Jesus
Christ is HOLDING TOGETHER -- ALL THINGS! ...And yet stupid men would
love to "do away" with Christ entirely! Couldn't do it the first time,
just played into His hands! Been trying to do it ever since -- those
who realize the first "treatment" didn't take! Yet they don't realize
that without Christ THEY ARE NOTHING. HE is holding THEM together! How
blind can we be?

The point is: While the Bible may not use the words nuclear or physics
it has MUCH to say about both! I have hardly scratched the surface.

SOMEBODY TAKE THIS BALL AND RUN A TOUCHDOWN WITH IT!