Old February 23rd 05, 08:40 PM
Butch

Drive a metal pipe in the ground and attach your new MFJ 33 ft.
fiberglass collalpsable non-fishing pole onto it. The MFJ pole has a
1.3/4 in. od size base and probably about 1.5 in. ID. so the MFJ pole
will just slip over the pipe for support. You drive a an 8 ft. pipe
down 4ft. and you have one tough support/ground.

Butch KF5DE

Irv Finkleman wrote:

Chris wrote:

I want to purchase a 20-30 foot pole to put in my back garden as a place to
mount the antennas on.I live in the country side so i dont need to worry
about complaints.How would i mount antennas on to a basic metal pole?

Chris

Muffler Clamps may do the trick.

Irv VE6BP