Old February 24th 05, 01:08 AM
Al Patrick

Brian Oakley wrote:

So we can see that killing someone is not good.

Brian,

Thou shalt not kill SHOULD BE translated Thou shalt do NO MURDER.

Sometimes killing someONE can be VERY GOOD! The "leaven" would have us
believe that we are NEVER to kill. "They" protect almost ALL PREDATORS
because they ARE PREDATORS. Spotted owl, or any owl, hawk, etc. is
protected so we don't have as many quail, blue birds, sparrows, robins,
etc. "They" protect the wolves so the rabbits and other small animals
will be eaten. The thief comes ONLY to STEAL, KILL AND DESTROY!

Think about it. So many "laws" are written to protect the criminal!
Why do you think they want to take away the guns? So they can starve us
into submission as was done in Russia and so many other places. :-)

The predators make LOTS of money off crime. If we break into a few
places and steal their belongs they'll come to us and BEG us to take
their money to "insure" their belongings. If we crash airplanes into
towers, and bring the towers down with explosives we can get people all
over the world to submit to having their wives fondled at airport
security check points. They'll surrender their rights to travel freely,
carry protection, not have security cameras monitoring their every move,
etc., etc., etc. Do you realize how close we are now to hearing,
"Your papers please!" just to go from state to state? You'll soon know.

Al