Old February 24th 05, 01:59 AM
Brian Running

As for language, simple means simple, doesn't mean it
translates exactly the way you want it to in whatever language you choose.

As for "subsets" of
Christianity, more properly called denominations, that has nothing to do
with disobeying the Bible at all. It has to do with interpretation.
Different verses can be understood in different ways. Sometimes our lack of
ability to clearly translate an ancient language into our own lends itself
to such differences of interpretation.

The above two excerpts were written by the same person, in the same
post, separated by only two sentences. Good thing it has a lot to do
with shortwave, otherwise I'd think it was just a lot of crazy talk.