Old February 24th 05, 07:30 AM
Pete KE9OA

I will be glad to..............my PDF writer isn't working right now, but I
will be glad to mail you a printed copy of the design.
Mike Murphy of Analog Devices came up with this one. E-mail me directly with
your contact info, and I will send you a copy.

Pete

"Nicolas Boretos" wrote in message
starman wrote:
Nicolas Boretos wrote:

Hi,

May be this has been beaten to death in the past,
but is there any online schem for an outboard sync detector
using modern chips? Most of the stuff I've run accross use really old
chips that I cannot get locally.

regards
nikos

Ask Pete KE90A on this group to send you the schematic and PC board
picture for his sync' detector. It's a good design.

Thanx,

How about it Pete?

regards.

nikos