Old February 24th 05, 05:25 PM
Bob

TJ and Hamguy,
For years, we as a group have been torn on eBay listings so as a
compromise, it was generally accepted that we would all use the policy
that if an item is for sale directly and is not listed on eBay, add FS
to the subject line, if it is an eBay listing, add FA to the subject
line. This gives readers who do not like the idea of eBay items being
listed on this group the option to skip over the post. This policy
also stopped a long running battle on listing eBay items on this group
at all. It is appreciated when the correct preface is used.

Bob

Hamguy wrote:
Hey internet police...does it really matter whether a person uses FS

or FA?
I mean, on auction sites, people are either BUYING or SELLING stuff.

It
appears to me that this guy is SELLING a scanner, so FS is just fine.

"dontspam" wrote in message
It's FA not FS

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:08:30 -0500, "TJ" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...17&refid=store