Old February 24th 05, 06:18 PM
Pat Stevens

"Hamguy" wrote in message
Hey internet police...does it really matter whether a person uses FS or

FA?
I mean, on auction sites, people are either BUYING or SELLING stuff. It
appears to me that this guy is SELLING a scanner, so FS is just fine.

No, at this point he can't sell the scanner, even if I offered him the
money right now. Because it is listed with Ebay, he has to sell it through
their system. It is a part of the deal of listing it with Ebay.
Some of us are not interested in doing the auction thing and would
rather just buy something outright, rather than wait a week trying to see if
we can have the best bid. On the flip side, I am sure there are some people
that would rather go through Ebay, because of the security that Ebay offers
both parties on the transaction.
Of course, Hamguy, this will mean nothing to you, because you keep
posting your site on here and have yet to say in any of your postings, why
anyone would be interested in visiting it. To me, it appears that you site
is a redundancy of so many others, because you have the same things as the
others. (i.e. ARRL newsletter)