Old February 24th 05, 08:52 PM
Pat Stevens

"John P Vassel" wrote in message
. 97.142...
"Pat Stevens" wrote in news:SToTd.34490
:

No, at this point he can't sell the scanner, even if I offered him the
money right now.

Had you looked at the auction when originally posted, it had a buy it now
price which would have ended the listing immediately..

john

My point is, that he can't take my money, it has to go through Ebay. It
is being sold through Ebay and with that, he entered an agreement to sell it
only through Ebay. Again, if I offered him the money right now, he would
still not be able to give it to me, because the transaction must go through
Ebay.
Not everyone likes dealing with Ebay, nor does everyone want to. The
point is, if you are going to post something, then be honest.