Old August 25th 03, 12:53 AM
Larry W4CSC

Way to go, Bill! I used to work for a military microwave contractor.
Some of the engineers were hams, so when they had finally gotten the
168Ghz Gunn oscillators running, we just couldn't help ourselves
making new ham frequency record contacts using the manufacturing
plant's sheet metal roof as a passive repeater. You know how small
10Ghz is....Imagine 168 Ghz, broadband FM.....

Not many on that band, though....(c; We were full duplex, about 800
Mhz split. Great split for low desense! First IF was 146 Mhz. Used
my 2M HT for receiver....

Larry W4CSC

Maybe we could get the power grid fixed if every politician
regulating the power companies wasn't on their payrolls.