Old February 24th 05, 03:05 PM
Al Patrick

Default 2-24-05 Quote of the Day ?

I was listening to Joyce Riley this morning on 9985 and they began
discussing the Michael Jackson trial. The jury has been seated - and
contains NO BLACKS. It's almost as if someone is deliberately setting
up the situation for a MIStrial instead of a trial or for getting it
later overturned, no matter what the verdict. In relation to the above
situation Joyce said,

"Where else can you be born a BLACK BOY and grow up to be a WHITE WOMAN?
... Only in America!"

I'm not a real fan of Joyce's though I feel she presents some VERY GOOD
information from time to time. Not that this is typical of the
information she provides.