Old February 24th 05, 06:12 PM

I'm enjoying these posts about why the Kiwa preamp should / should not
be of much use to me, but it's a little surprising that not a single
soul from RRS has stepped forward to say "I tried the Kiwa preamp and
HERE'S WHAT HAPPENED...." I have less technical expertise than any of
you guys, so when you disagree with each other about the usefulness of
this device, I'm not in much of a position to conclude that one side's
right and the other's wrong (though I DO enjoy the posts, just the
same...maybe I'll learn something). However, if someone just said, "I
used this preamp and it did/did not work", this is a piece of
information I'd know how to 'digest'.

I will say, though, that the mere fact that there's no clear consensus
on whether the Kiwa would help with S/N makes me uninclined to put down
over a hundred bucks for it.

Steve