Old February 25th 05, 02:52 PM
Al Patrick

I just thought some of you may be interested in what the Talmud has to
say on the apparent Jackson situation. It follows:

"
TRACT HAGIGA (HOLOCAUST).
CHAPTER I.
REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE HOLOCAUST, AND THE APPOINTED TIME FOR THE
PEACE-OFFERING.

MISHNA: All are bound in the case of a holocaust except a deaf man, a
fool, a minor, and one of doubtful sex (ατμητος) and one of double sex
(androginos), and women and bondsmen, the lame, the blind, the sick, the
old, and he who is not able to go upon his feet.
"

Not related to Jackson case, but aren't some of our CRIPPLE GIs getting
called back up for service? I think I heard they are!

==============

Al Patrick wrote on 2/24/05 under the heading of 2-24-05 Quote of the Day ?:

I was listening to Joyce Riley this morning on 9985 and they began
discussing the Michael Jackson trial. The jury has been seated - and
contains NO BLACKS. It's almost as if someone is deliberately setting
up the situation for a MIStrial instead of a trial or for getting it
later overturned, no matter what the verdict. In relation to the above
situation Joyce said,

"Where else can you be born a BLACK BOY and grow up to be a WHITE WOMAN?
... Only in America!"

I'm not a real fan of Joyce's though I feel she presents some VERY GOOD
information from time to time. Not that this is typical of the
information she provides.