Old February 25th 05, 05:39 PM
Jerry Martes

"Montoya" wrote in message
om...
Thanks, Jerry.
How can make a 50 ohm semi-loop antenna as stated in the link
http://www.rfm.com/corp/appdata/antenna.pdf

Sigma

Although I am confidant that I could design and build an antenna from the
above sited antenna concept, I have way too litle knowledge of your
restrictions. If you did want to get some help with this antenna maybe you
could write a more difinitive description of your needs and restrictions for
the really good antenna guys who read this antenna news group.
If your "specs" are realistic, I'd bet money that even I could design a
satisfactory "semi-loop", and I might be one of the least prepared antenna
designers who frequent this site.

Jerry