Old February 25th 05, 07:08 PM
Caveat Lector

Beg to differ -- I have worked several no code techs on six meters who were
practicing their code.

--
Caveat Lector (Reader Beware)
Help The New Hams

"whoever" whoever@wherever wrote in message

Dr. Daffodil Swain wrote:

SNIP

This makes no sense at all. If the so called no-code techs can't do code
now, how would giving them access to code only portion of the bands help
them learn code? If they want to listen to code, they can do that now
without a license. There are code portions of the 2 meter and 6 meter
bands that they have access to now, but I'll bet none of them go there to
practice code! Five wpm isn't that much, if you know the characters
already. If you don't know the characters, then I see no way that you are
going to practice sending code?