Old February 25th 05, 05:51 PM
dxAce

Cheeks wrote:

dxAce wrote:

American Truth wrote:

"Phillip" wrote in message
l.theremailer.net...

Is Rush carried on SW ? Please, what's the frequency ?

Thanks,
Phillip

He's in the ghetto buying drugs from a ho.

Actually he is currently over in Afghanistan visiting the troops. That's the
'American Truth', 'tard boy.

LMAO at the 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

It's the coward and draft dodger's first trip outside
the U.S. apparently.

Since Limbaugh is such a ****ing coward, propagandist, draft
dodger, drug addict, hypocrite, liar, loser, and general sack of
Republican ****, he don't get out much.

Someone should cut his nuts off and send them to you to
admire close up..

Imagine making a ****ing zero like Limbaugh your hero and
mentor! What's it like, Dumb Ass?

--
MAKE THE PIE HIGHER
by George W. Bush

I think we all agree, the past is over.
This is still a dangerous world.
It's a world of madmen and uncertainty
and potential mental losses.

Rarely is the question asked
Is our children learning?
Will the highways of the Internet become more few?

How many hands have I shacked?
They misunderestimate me.
I am a pitbull on the pantleg of opportunity.

I know that the human being and the fish can coexist.
Families is where our nation finds hope, where
our wings take dream.

Put food on your family!
Knock down the tollbooth!
Vulcanize Society!
Make the pie higher! Make the pie higher!

My lucky day...! Another stupid 'tard to laugh at.

Thanks,

dxAce
Michigan
USA