Old February 25th 05, 11:40 PM
Casper Milquetoast

If the relatives were as paranoid & 'militant' as you seem to be when they
were stopped for whatever reason, it's no wonder the police opted to
strictly & perhaps creatively enforce all applicable laws. I assume your
relatives had the opportunity to go to court over the matters, so either
they failed to do so, or perhaps next you'll ramble on about how all the
courts are corrupt, too.

"FeMaster" FeMaster @ hotmail . com wrote in message

Try telling them that around here... Here's an example:

Being in Michigan, a person needs a permit to possess a scanner in their
vehicle. Local "enforcement" doesn't want you to listen in on their
activities. Of the three people in my family that applied for and
received
those permits, I'm the only one that still has one. The other two have
had
them revoked due to these "criminals in uniform".